Do you read books in any form, hardcover, paperback, on an e-book reader, online, on a tablet or phone?
I just ordered a hardcover book to try to get back into reading, because I read one novel in the past year. I also have saxophone and music books, but I didn't read any of them all the way through in any given time. An author friend gives me books, none of which I have gotten far into. It's a little like giving a musician music. It doesn't always work out.
- Fiction, non-fiction, saxophone or music only, cheap detective novels, sci-fi, romance, western, mystery, self-help, cooking?
- Novels, anthologies, essay collections, tech manuals (like books about Photoshop and such)?
I just ordered a hardcover book to try to get back into reading, because I read one novel in the past year. I also have saxophone and music books, but I didn't read any of them all the way through in any given time. An author friend gives me books, none of which I have gotten far into. It's a little like giving a musician music. It doesn't always work out.
