support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

co-operatively owned pub

Except....that there are suggestions that the area known as Nunhead is named after the Nun's Head Inn, dating from the 18thC, itself commemorating the beheading of a nun during the dissolution of the monasteries, although there is no substantiation for that suggestion.

Except....that there are suggestions that the area known as Nunhead is named after the Nun's Head Inn, dating from the 18thC, itself commemorating the beheading of a nun during the dissolution of the monasteries, although there is no substantiation for that suggestion.

That's more like it...

I've nothing against nuns per se but your story is more fun

Last edited by a moderator:

A little bit further west is one of the many One Tree Hills. Needless to say, there are multiple tall vegetative growths. This is on the Honor Oak/Nunhead border. A possible connection? Was going to add it did not spread to HOGS girls but Jeanette would probably kill me,. so I wont.>:)

That's great news! There's a video about the pub too at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y4v2iLQIhM&list=PLx2QMoA1Th9eaBL5Dn0LJTSBrzd_r4EYL&index=9 which includes a picture of Dave Hammer's band.
Mrs YC and I will try to get along on Sunday. OG threatens to as well, but any hint of trouble, like him trying to sit in on tenor banjo, and we disown him.

Tenor Banjo, nothing.

Melodeon and the full Border Morris Team and taking over. Don't mess with these boys, they carry big sticks and know how to use them.

Real British Culture. Well maybe Moorish. Well from somewhere, anyway..

I've just done the google thing and it's 245 miles , four and a half hours, each way and about £80 in petrol so....maybe later.

What about transubstantiation?

Whenever I arrive at my music tutor's house her black cat materialises in the front garden and goes in with me. Curious thing is that it goes out via the kitchen cat flap.

Whenever I arrive at my music tutor's house her black cat materialises in the front garden and goes in with me. Curious thing is that it goes out via the kitchen cat flap.

That cat is a she and still heartbroken because of Targa. From whom she contracted Cathartic Conversation (see post #35).