support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Misc Accessory clear out

Price of Item
£40
Your Location
Devon UK
Can ship anywhere
Yes
Shipping Included
See shipping notes
Cafe Fundraising
5%
Allow chat /off topic
Yes
For sale - 5% donation to the cafe. I would be grateful if someone could test the Google Photos link - I have never used it before.

1. Yanagisawa soprano sax mouthpiece size 7 - all fine apart from a tiny 'pit' to the inside just below the tip - see photos. Appears to make no difference to the sound, plays really well, but because of this cosmetic fault - £40. SOLD

2. Yamaha 4C alto sax mouthpiece, excellent condition - £20. SOLD

3. Bari Esprit soprano sax mouthpiece, with box, lig and cap, excellent condition - £10.

4. Cebulla saxophone strap, size SM (52 cm) suitable for alto. Brown leather with wide spreader and black plastic spring clip. I'm not sure that these are even made anymore - not by the original maker anyway. Shame, because they are brilliant. The review on Steve Howard's website is spot on. £35. SOLD

5. Alto lig and cap - I am sure this is a Rovner Dark, but I bought it 7-8 years ago (?) and the lettering has worn away. Suitable for ebonite pieces. £12. SOLD

6. 'Old School' silver coloured metal mouthpiece cap - narrow lig aperture, so suitable for a standard metal lig? Airholes in top. No brand stamp - no idea about this - £5. SOLD

I think all of these will be £3 postage - second class standard small parcel. Happy to combine postage. If less than £3 I will refund the difference.

Any questions - please ask away.

Thanks

I agree to the rules
Yes
Last edited by a moderator:
I clicked the 'Sign in - Google Accounts' link in the main post, and the photos came up - can someone confirm?

Thanks

BF14AE95-6D9A-48AF-849E-1FBC4EA603A6.png

How do I delete messages from my Cafe inbox...? Not obvious - but then I am IT allergic...

I will upload the photos on here - give me an hour or so.

All items - if you want more detailed pics of anything let me know.

CS1.jpg

Underside of Yani piece - tiny 'pit' near tip.

CS2.jpg

Hi, I'd like to buy the 'Old School' silver coloured metal mouthpiece cap. Thanks

For sale - 5% donation to the cafe. I would be grateful if someone could test the Google Photos link - I have never used it before.

1. Yanagisawa soprano sax mouthpiece size 7 - all fine apart from a tiny 'pit' to the inside just below the tip - see photos. Appears to make no difference to the sound, plays really well, but because of this cosmetic fault - £40.

2. Yamaha 4C alto sax mouthpiece, excellent condition - £20.

3. Bari Esprit soprano sax mouthpiece, with box, lig and cap, excellent condition - £10.

4. Cebulla saxophone strap, size SM (52 cm) suitable for alto. Brown leather with wide spreader and black plastic spring clip. I'm not sure that these are even made anymore - not by the original maker anyway. Shame, because they are brilliant. The review on Steve Howard's website is spot on. £35.

5. Alto lig and cap - I am sure this is a Rovner Dark, but I bought it 7-8 years ago (?) and the lettering has worn away. Suitable for ebonite pieces. £12.

6. 'Old School' silver coloured metal mouthpiece cap - narrow lig aperture, so suitable for a standard metal lig? Airholes in top. No brand stamp - no idea about this - £5.

I think all of these will be £3 postage - second class standard small parcel. Happy to combine postage. If less than £3 I will refund the difference.

Any questions - please ask away.

Thanks
Hello
Is the Yamaha 4c still for sale also the ligature?

Hello there
Could you tell me if the Yamaha 4c plus the Rovner ligature please

Yes still available - I have sent you a private message.

Donation made at 5% for the strap and silver cap.

More to come hopefully!

Hi

Hope you are well. Is the Yanagisawa sop mouthpiece still for sale?

Thanks

Yes it is - let me know if you are interested.

Although I suppose you are, which is why you emailed me.

You know what I mean...:rolleyes:

If you want to pay it is £40 plus £3 postage - paid via paypal using mod edit: email removed. If the post is less I will refund you the difference.

Thanks

Mack

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Thanks for your reply. Would you be happy with £40 postage included?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom