support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

A DAY OF SAXOPHONE.....ANYONE ?

Water was either "corporation pop" or "Adam's Ale" depending on my mother's mood.

Hi brianr,just looked at rainford near you,about one half hour away from me according to google??,have some scousers working at our place,will check it out,would love to be there.Thanks bumnote.

Hi brianr,just looked at rainford near you,about one half hour away from me according to google??,have some scousers working at our place,will check it out,would love to be there.Thanks bumnote.

Hi, Thats great. It will be nice to meet you.

your journey should be an easy one. the M6 can get busy, but will be quieter on a Saturday and it should be an easy trip. Motorway all the way to about 3 miles from me.
I usually get to junction 15/Stoke in under an hour, so I think your 90 minutes will be about right. Possibly even slightly less.

It would be great if some others from the Midlands saw this and were prompted to get their names down. Car share/ split costs is always a nice idea

So, thats six of us, so far.

Me
Saxofreak
Tenorvoil
Vetinari
Trimmy
Bumnote

Still hopeful of many more:)

Sounds like a nice idea.
I don't drive but I'd be willing to pay the petrol costs if anyone is coming thru Brum.
That's if you don't mind someone snoring in the back seat (I fall asleep after about 10 minutes on any car journey).
I can bring a few books along for ideas what to play.

Just a bump to bring this back to the top.

Still open to more folks coming along to join us, on our day of saxophones.

Pop in for as little or as long as you want.

I'll be working the night before til late but will be there about 2pm :thumb:

I'll be working the night before til late but will be there about 2pm :thumb:

:thumbs:

Good news.

I will send a message to all next week with address details etc

If possible, it would be great if we could all be there at the same time, for part of the visit.

Possibly mid afternoon would be good for that.

Of course, others are welcome here before and after that. Its all flexible.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Ive now written to everyone who is coming along next weekend.
If I've somehow missed anyone, please let me know

Still lots of space for anyone else who wants to attend. All welcome

Guys, a little gentle prompt.

This get together is this coming Saturday. 3 days away.:)

Im still waiting to hear from you.

Could you please confirm to me that you are

A) attending
B) approx times you will be here.

It will help me plan, particularly around meal times, and what food I will need to get in.

Thanks

I'll aim to get there about midday

Hi Brian,
Wife has decided to spend the afternoon in Southport and drop me off on the way, about 11:00, if that's o.k? ( hope the parachute works)...:confused:

P.s, will bring a supply of industrial strength ear plugs, just in case I try to play something.

Hi Brian,
Wife has decided to spend the afternoon in Southport and drop me off on the way, about 11:00, if that's o.k? ( hope the parachute works)...:confused:

Oh no !!!!
There are some very nice shops in Southport, and that could get expensive for you.

Im in the same position.
My wife and daughter announced last night that they are clearing out for the day and are going to Liverpool.
Alarm bells started ringing, especially when I asked if they will they be home for something to eat later?

" No, we will be fine" came the reply.

Financial nightmare...... that means shopping AND cinema AND Thai restaurant.

Anyway, it will be great to meet you. See you then.

Ps tell your wife that we are only 2 minutes out of her way. So barely a dent in her allocated shopping time.

I am trying to find her credit card so that I can chop it into little pieces.:(