support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Your All-Time Favorite Café Saxophone Thread!

Sinne

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

Sometimes one of does threads comes along that go beyond helpful, beyond funny, beyond 'a good read'. I would like to invite any reader to post a link in this thread to your all-time favorite Café Saxophone thread. Also, it would be cool to hear the reasons behind the choice! You could fish it out of the archives, or it could be a very recent thread...

Which thread made the biggest impression on you? Or which thread has changed your saxophone-life forever?

Cheers! :)

I'm not prepared to give short cuts to the best do like the rest of us and read them all and Colin your not one of the chuckle brothers are you? I must of pressed the link about 4times before I realised what was happening I'm a bit slow at times......John:headscratch:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sinne I don`t have to think very hard about this. Early in 2012 I was surfing and read a little article re a Cafe thread which introduced me to a Mr. Aubrey Graves on Utube. this inspired me to go out at the age of 75 and buy a saxophone. I will shortly be posting a thread giving more detail on this. Best regards A little stroll down memory lane often turns into a marathon of thought. N.

You'll love this one

youtube.png

Best ever

Mine is on going as we speak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get back to you when its done :)))>:)

Have to confess I miss Jules Slater and Bob Greene for the fact we could waffle on about Van der Graaf Generator, the arty end of English punk, the music scene in 1980s York, attempts to give up smoking, the weirder bits of Roland Kirk etc …. My kind of guys!