SYOS

M/Pieces - Ligs Wouldn't it be great if...

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
I was thinking, more a way to measure what you need, not to actually play it, except to discover what it's like to blow on a wider tip. As it happens, I have severam mpc that are smaller openings than the largest so I don't need to go that way. But I'd like to know what it feels like to play a slightly wider tip. Buying a new piece wouldn't make sense. It's actually hard to know what opening is appropriate when you're "new" in the game.
point taken, in my case that would be how wide can I go before I find myself tending to go oddly out of tune in high register (if I don't really focus)...

randulo

Positivity-obsessed
Subscriber
point taken, in my case that would be how wide can I go before I find myself tending to go oddly out of tune in high register (if I don't really focus)...
Yes, that's kind of the point. It's just a test to see where things are at. Like trying a 3 when you're playing 2 1/2

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Except it would only tell you how wide you can go on an adjustable mouthpiece

Top Bottom