support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

What are you listening to (plus reviews)

Just discovered the Eddy van Halen “Eruption” guitar solo, wow! What it must have been like to stand there in front of all those thousands of people and just play that, wonder if he counts as a guitar God? Always thought Justin Hawkins was good but man, this takes it.

The first album I ever bought was a K-Tel Rock ‘n’ Roll Greats album. I loved it. I started playing in blues bands (RnB) and then got into playing jazz (still learning!) The last few months, as I‘m heading up to my 60th year, I’ve been rediscovering my rock and roll roots and came across this the other day. Nothing better to get the feet tapping. Pure joy!
View: https://youtu.be/UiAj7GH61hQ

I never thought I would recommend an album with accordion, but I just got the CD called “Abrazo” by Emile Parisien and Vincent Peirani.
Lots of Tangos.
Fantastic playing.

I never thought I would recommend an album with accordion, but I just got the CD called “Abrazo” by Emile Parisien and Vincent Peirani.
Lots of Tangos.
Fantastic playing.

Ah thanks. I haven't got that one. Belle Epoque and Living Being 1 and 2 are good also. Anything with Emile Parisien is worth listening to.

I like this. I'll check them out elsewhere as the camera work does my head in! Thanks though for the heads up!
Its interesting- reminded me of the lovely but bizarrely named "Bohren and the Club de Gore"- don't let the name put you off