• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Beginner Saxes Trevor James Classic Vs Antigua as4240lq-ch

dogusyuce

New Member
Messages
3
Location
adana
Please help me
trevor james classic 457$
antigua as4240lq 680 $

Which one should I buy both used please help. He'll only cover me for 2 years. I'll take yanagisawa later
 
The TJ Classic is a student/beginners model, the Antigua is an Intermediate model... if you can try both but going on write ups, assuming they are both in good working order and no issues, I would go for the Antigua.
 
The TJ Classic is a student/beginners model, the Antigua is an Intermediate model... if you can try both but going on write ups, assuming they are both in good working order and no issues, I would go for the Antigua.
Antigua 678$ spotless
yamaha yas275 japan 863$ Is it worth the difference ?
 

Similar threads... or are they? Maybe not but they could be worth reading anyway 😀

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,263
Messages
576,122
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom