Photo contest

The Prof is hanging around............

Does that mean you've had it and you're now shaking it off ?

Hope you are doing OK.

Rhys
I have lost a stone in weight and never felt fitter!! Been a very bad year for me but getting through it all now. Hope all of the members are well, been missing you but I have no sax at present. The Martin Typewriter is with a pal but can'y get my hands on it.

Welcome back Prof.
No saxophones! Not even a tiny soprano? How can this be?
Funny you should say that Nigel.........just found a little Roy Benson....going to look next week as it is cheap and the seller is a pal. Sold mine some time back.......so.......if you hear a high pitched wailing near Bray studios you'll know who it is!

Good to hear from you.

Your Stephanhauser is still in good hands and being well taken care of and played regularly. With the lockdown, I haven't been able to show it off to my fellow sax mates.

Keep safe.

Good to hear from you.

Your Stephanhauser is still in good hands and being well taken care of and played regularly. With the lockdown, I haven't been able to show it off to my fellow sax mates.

Keep safe.
I'm really pleased and hope that you are happy. Unfortunately I moved three times since you got it and it's only now that I have been able to get on the forum. It has a great tone and I hope it gives you hours of pleasure. It is an STS 700 model and I really cannot find another in Europe. There was one member on here who had one but he was in the Far East but bought it in the USA I think.

Funny you should say that Nigel.........just found a little Roy Benson....going to look next week as it is cheap and the seller is a pal. Sold mine some time back.......so.......if you hear a high pitched wailing near Bray studios you'll know who it is!
I thought a high pitched wailing around there meant one of Hammers monsters had got loose - so yes.

Just thought I would add..........my dress designer pal David Emanuel (he's knocking me up a twin set) was the recipient of the Martin C Melody. He does heaps for Macmillan Cancer Relief..........he will get it raffled off in due course

Back
Top Bottom