support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Mouthpieces Tension Ring

I am pretty sure that camera reviews in Amateur Photographer give details about the time lag between depressing the shutter and the picture being taken. They can vary a lot, even in ideal conditions.

My camera uses 35mm film :cool:

I have 2 of these Fortissimos (one for Alto the other for Tenor)....still, grab the bigger one and will fit all (even a soprano - if you get the long screw)....
Very versatile and with a bit of fiddling it will keep the reed steady - in fact some don't realize that they are using it the wrong way and complain about stability....just turn it the other way round and any mouthpiece profile will fit (looking sideway at the metal you should see it like a back slash or forward slash (can't do that with common ligatures)....if "forward slash" mode doesn't work, try the "back slash" way (simple).
On a designing point of view the Fortissimos represent a very interesting concept...minimalistic and very effective - in fact they are my favorites, and guess what? I rarely use them!!! :shocked: why? Because like many designing concepts these tend to be uncompromising in terms of "usability" and "practicality" and this is where the Fortissimo fail - in time, there are ways to master how to position them quickly but I still find them too fiddly when switching different mpcs. Still, I love them and they'll be useful in a near future - (once I've found my setup).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom