support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Sore Tongue - related to playing?

:optimistic:
Hey there Kerne, I think it's about as good as its gonna get now, thanks for asking. :)
Gonna have a go at playing my sax tomorrow, I have missed it these last couple weeks.:sax:
You say it's "as good as its gonna get".... are you saying it is still a bit sore? If so, that is much longer than I ever had it...poor you...

I avoided anything I thought might make it flare up again for a few day (Wine! Whiskey! Curry! Aghhhh! The deprivation of it all!) and dabbed a little bit of olive oil on it a few times a day (good stuff, olive oil...)

Hope it goes well!

You say it's "as good as its gonna get".... are you saying it is still a bit sore? If so, that is much longer than I ever had it...poor you...

I avoided anything I thought might make it flare up again for a few day (Wine! Whiskey! Curry! Aghhhh! The deprivation of it all!) and dabbed a little bit of olive oil on it a few times a day (good stuff, olive oil...)

Hope it goes well!
Hi kerne, sorry I've been a bit busy, yeah its OK but just doesn't feel quite right still. I dunno!! Just have to get on with it I suppose eh! Anyway, never mind poor me, more like poor you depriving yourself of such treats!!

Hi kerne, sorry I've been a bit busy, yeah its OK but just doesn't feel quite right still. I dunno!! Just have to get on with it I suppose eh! Anyway, never mind poor me, more like poor you depriving yourself of such treats!!

That's not feeling quite right a month after it first flared up.... that is a looong time - I have never had it for more than a few days at a time. If it ever happens again maybe getting stuff from the doc straightaway might shorten the agony... and olive oil can't do any harm, it's an ancient first aid thing for cuts and sores.

Yeah, no treats was no fun... but at least it wasn't for long.

Back
Top Bottom