• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Saxophones Saxophones, rarely discussed

It was a 1898 Conn, dual octave keys and no resos, not exactly an instrument that aligns with your playing style.
It reminded me of the song where the kid tries to make his grandma jump across a puddle 😏😏
I got to play a high pitched horn for the very first time at @LostCircuits ' place. An alto, and he can tell you a lot more about the particular make than I can. All I can say is that it didn't feel right. As in... now I know what a bad liver transplant might feel like. That kinda vibe. Couldn't get on with it whatsoever, but I much appreciated being given the opportunity.
 

Trending

Forum statistics

Topics
32,287
Messages
576,870
Members
8,093
Latest member
catct
Back
Top Bottom