• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Cafe Announcements 📣 Recording Thread - Request for Host

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Messages
26,747
Location
Cheshire UK
Level
Eternal Beginner
Hello All

Would anybody like to volunteer to host a recording thread in Dec Jan or Feb?

December doesn't have to be a Christmas Tune but might be nice.🙂

You don't have to post your own version and help can be provided with backing track and dots.

Please help keep these threads alive.

Hopefully 🤞 🤞 🤞

Jx
 
If anyone wants to volunteer for any other month just post below 🙂

Thanks guys

Jx
Do you really want to hear a pig sing ?
1762223348140.webp
 
Hi All

After I don't know how many years service to the café recording threads @nigeld is taking a well earned retirement from preparing dots and backing tracks. I am sure you will all join @Pete Thomas and me in saying a huge thank you for his efforts over the years. Thank you Nigel you have been an absolute star.

Without someone to provide the dots and backing tracks we would struggle to keep the threads going as I know many hosts don't have the necessary programmes and/or knowledge to produce them.

Fortunately I have found three willing volunteers to step in and help. Thank you to @rhysonsax @sax panther and @mrblackbat for answering my plea 😃

If you can produce your own when hosting that's great if you can also volunteer to help other members to lighten the load please let me know.

Jx
 
After I don't know how many years service to the café recording threads @nigeld is taking a well earned retirement from preparing dots and backing tracks. I am sure you will all join @Pete Thomas and me in saying a huge thank you for his efforts over the years. Thank you Nigel you have been an absolute star.
It’s been many many many years of dedication and a fantastic job! Thank you thank you Nigel!
 

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,262
Messages
576,074
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom