support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Raphael Ravenscroft RIP

RIP. One of the comments in the link: "15 seconds of saxophone that made a career".
And there's a story about how he came to play those 15 seconds. I have no clue on how to do a link though.

RIP. One of the comments in the link: "15 seconds of saxophone that made a career".
And there's a story about how he came to play those 15 seconds. I have no clue on how to do a link though.

By the way, mate, I see you're partial to Yamaha tenors...how many do you need...?:thumb:

Greg S.

Posted on Youtube.................sounds like he was a great guy

Adrian Edwards
Deadlink Removed
Whatever people's views are its still a great solo.Back in 1990/1 I worked in a bar called Morgans in London. Raf drank here and I asked him if he would ever be interested playing a solo on my bands album. All I can say what a great bloke. He drove upto Barnet and did the Sax Solo for free. We were an unsigned amateur band! Check it out on your tube 'Shot in the Dark' Tell me Why. Thanks Raf your a great bloke

My friend Pete Zorn was booked to do that session. But he had a cold so he got Raph to deputise.

By the way, mate, I see you're partial to Yamaha tenors...how many do you need...?:thumb:

Greg S.
Thanks for the link. I think I've reached my limit, lol. I'm 65 in 3 days and figure I may not live long enough to wear them out. My wife has been calling me the Imelda Marcos of saxophones.

Thanks for the link. I think I've reached my limit, lol. I'm 65 in 3 days and figure I may not live long enough to wear them out. My wife has been calling me the Imelda Marcos of saxophones.

Happy birthday...you could do with a nice Yamaha soprano in the collection...now that would a nice birthday present...:rofl:

Greg S.

My friend Pete Zorn was booked to do that session. But he had a cold so he got Raph to deputise.

That's interesting Pete Zorn recommending Raf Ravenscroft for the session...very generous.

Greg S.

Posted on Youtube.................sounds like he was a great guy

Adrian Edwards
Deadlink Removed
Whatever people's views are its still a great solo.Back in 1990/1 I worked in a bar called Morgans in London. Raf drank here and I asked him if he would ever be interested playing a solo on my bands album. All I can say what a great bloke. He drove upto Barnet and did the Sax Solo for free. We were an unsigned amateur band! Check it out on your tube 'Shot in the Dark' Tell me Why. Thanks Raf your a great bloke

Thankd Prof for Adrians clip it was a very nice piece not just the sax, thanks