support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Question for Tom M.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
Not sure if I and I watched the jazz on Beeb Four last night but did the Bob Brookmeyer clips aid your study of Ska Trombone?

We almost did, but not quite. I like Bob Brookmeyer and did one of his pieces for Grade 4 Alto Sax - Jive Hoot! I guess the challenge for me is how to play trombone and look cool, as many trombonists seem to be a bit square to tell you the truth. BB seems to write some good stuff these days, and I like Dennis Rollins - trombone seems to work well when playing over some electronic, funk, or edgy backing, as if you need a rough surface to key in the smooth sounding trombone.

Anyway I can play the trombone part on Rudy, by the Specials, which is my current repertoire!:w00t:;}
I'll have to be less distracted by the other stuff on the box after PTPT (Post Trombone Playing Time, not a new mouthpiece by yours truly!)

Have a super day, OG!
Kind regards
Tom:mrcool

Have a super day, OG!
Kind regards
Tom:mrcool
How can that possibly be? I'm working on "Every Day I Have The Blues", something poor old Smiffy also seems to be suffering from.
Concert tonight with Griff doing his Gerry Mulligan impression on the Military version of "Bernie's Tune". Meeting Mrs. YC will be the highlight.