support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Mouthpieces PPT Mouthpieces

rhysonsax

Café Supporter
Locality
Surrey, UK
I have been on the look out for a Alto Jumbo Java for a while now
But cos Im on Benifit 100+ is a bit too much for me.so Im keeping my eyes open on Ebay. But would you say that they are worth getting Pet? I did try one but it was only for a couple of mints it was the A75 so Now you got one pet would you say you were glad you got it.

The one I got last week was from Howarth's in London. It was a special offer at £75 (down from about £120). It's pretty good and I think they had a couple more on offer in different tip openings (not necessarily on their website of special offer stuff, so give them a phone call if you are interested). My one is the A55 (about 0.096" tip opening) and is on the limit of how open I think I want to play at the moment. The A75 would be too open for me and the A45 might be better.

Rhys

Rhys

Rogerb

Locality
Costa Blanca, Spain
The A45 is remarkably easy to blow, even for one with relatively 'undeveloped' chops, I found. Good mpc.

scottie

RE Jumbo Java

Thaks for the info guys but Howerths only got Java and not the Jumbo Java, Thanks again

rhysonsax

Café Supporter
Locality
Surrey, UK
Thaks for the info guys but Howerths only got Java and not the Jumbo Java, Thanks again
They did have more Jumbos on special offer last Wednesday, but they weren't on the website list of special offers. If you checked by phone they must have had an elephant stampede since I was there. :)))

Rhys

scottie

RE Jumbo Java

Yer I did phone them mate but, said they didnt have any just the java. Always my luck but will keep a look out for one.

Top Bottom