support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Pete Thomas likely to be sued!

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
Mr Thomas,

We have consulted the CaSLM solicitors Messrs £5% with reference to your heading "A seasonal message from CafeSaxophone to all our lovely members!".

This inference of loveliness had the ability to reduce the CaSLM's profitability by 37% during the short period it has been displayed.

Please amend or remove the offending words or your address will be revealed to the United Kingdom joint Ukulele and Kazoo Orchestra for practice purposes.

Season's Greetings

The Grand Committee of the Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive.

Call for the men in the white coats.... He's loose again?

As if wretched inadequacy wasn't ever present in my mind, Mr. Thomas yet again shows his prowess with his horn! And hasn't he got a great voice, having seen the DVD and a few bits on youtube of Mr. Thomas speaking, I was surprised to hear how fantastic his singing voice is! This man has many hidden talents, or one truly amazing microphone.

Old git, I really wouldn't worry about the 'lovely' bit, Mr. Thomas is a bit of a politician in that respect, it's a bit like when you hear, "the member of parliament has the full support of the prime minister", what it actually means is...
so your rule of misery and despair over this wonderful festive period is safe and secure.

Warmest festive best wishes to you all, and thank you Mr. Thomas for the Christmas message.

Chris

Hi Old Git and i have to admit your thread has certainly caused quite a stir among T.I.C. (Totally Insane Club.) members causing much banging of heads on the padded walls. While I do understand your concern on what might be construed as a suggestion that your organisation might be anything less than a collection of thoroughly despicable reprobates, exiles from groups who tour this fair isle causing `bovver` there are those among us, who are of, shall we say, a more genteel disposition and look upon any form of well wishing as a courtesy. which indeed may be alien to ahem `thugs .`

I might add as some minor consolation to you and your disciples, that Arry my long term associate and expert in electronic tagging manipulation. had this to say " Yer thet Ole Git I can see wot e`s on er abaht . E`s a larf innee." before scuttling off to Poplar Magistrates to answer to some trumped up charge of G.B.H. Regards the ever so righteous N. Thank you Mr. Thomas for your seasonal greeting. Navarro.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, for one, am thoroughly heartened by the news that my loveliness has been acknowledged at last. Keep up the good work, Mr T.

Yus, we wouldn't 'ave done all that arm twisting an' stuff last week darn the market for that nice Mr Thomas' charitee if we knew he wus goin' to call us luverly.

All the same, Chistmas greetings reciprocated to that nice Mr Thomas and everyone else on forum.
YC

Back
Top Bottom