• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Tech/maintenance palm key notes

Only if there’s a pretty severe problem with the neck. To play palm key notes you open the keys, so there won’t be leak problems.
 
Some sopranos, like Keilwerth and Mark VI's, have a reputation for being tough to voice up top; even for experienced players who have no trouble on other sopranos. I can tell you the VI I had took some extra attention... but that was playing with a C*. When I put a Selmer G tipped mouthpiece on it, it opened up accordingly for me.
 

Similar threads... or are they? Maybe not but they could be worth reading anyway 😀

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,260
Messages
575,957
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom