support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

new sax= harder to play?

When I pick up my sax tomorrow ill see if they have the 4c in stock. If not I’ll hit up amazon. Thanks for your help.
Well any sign of the sax coming back from the doctor? clean bill of health and any nasty issues sorted?
Hope its all gone well and your up and running now!

OK, the Raven is home from the hospital!.. She had some minor surgery to repair a couple leaky valves. The tech said it was probably from her sedentary lifestyle since leaving the factor. I noticed an immediate difference. No more otherworldly sounds. The cool part is... get this... Before I could even ask about another mouthpiece the sales lady hands me a Yamaha 4C MP and says" here... take this... no charge"! I was floored. So I tried them both and even though I had no issues with the 5J, the Yamaha was easier to play. Ill stick with it for a while.
I can't thank all you guys and girls enough for all your help and input.I think I will really enjoy this new sax.
Kudos to Sam Ash music for their service. Even after they had my money lol ;)

OK, the Raven is home from the hospital!.. She had some minor surgery to repair a couple leaky valves. The tech said it was probably from her sedentary lifestyle since leaving the factor. I noticed an immediate difference. No more otherworldly sounds. The cool part is... get this... Before I could even ask about another mouthpiece the sales lady hands me a Yamaha 4C MP and says" here... take this... no charge"! I was floored. So I tried them both and even though I had no issues with the 5J, the Yamaha was easier to play. Ill stick with it for a while.
I can't thank all you guys and girls enough for all your help and input.I think I will really enjoy this new sax.
Kudos to Sam Ash music for their service. Even after they had my money lol ;)

You must be REALLY easy on the eyes because I don’t get that kind of service!;)

Have fun. The Yamaha 4C is a great mouthpiece to use blue tack on to make baffles.

You must be REALLY easy on the eyes because I don’t get that kind of service!;)
My experience working in a music store that sold Cannonball saxes was that their dealers go the extra mile to provide service to their customers---even if they aren't particularly good looking or attractive. :p

Don't tell me we are going off topic into a bird puns thread. I knew sooner or later it would all go tits up.

Hopefully now you get on well with the sax and theres no egrets down the road

Owl be damned, makes a change from fish :)

Jx