support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

new sax= harder to play?

OK, the Raven is home from the hospital!.. She had some minor surgery to repair a couple leaky valves. The tech said it was probably from her sedentary lifestyle since leaving the factor. I noticed an immediate difference. No more otherworldly sounds. The cool part is... get this... Before I could even ask about another mouthpiece the sales lady hands me a Yamaha 4C MP and says" here... take this... no charge"! I was floored. So I tried them both and even though I had no issues with the 5J, the Yamaha was easier to play. Ill stick with it for a while.
I can't thank all you guys and girls enough for all your help and input.I think I will really enjoy this new sax.
Kudos to Sam Ash music for their service. Even after they had my money lol ;)

OK, the Raven is home from the hospital!.. She had some minor surgery to repair a couple leaky valves. The tech said it was probably from her sedentary lifestyle since leaving the factor. I noticed an immediate difference. No more otherworldly sounds. The cool part is... get this... Before I could even ask about another mouthpiece the sales lady hands me a Yamaha 4C MP and says" here... take this... no charge"! I was floored. So I tried them both and even though I had no issues with the 5J, the Yamaha was easier to play. Ill stick with it for a while.
I can't thank all you guys and girls enough for all your help and input.I think I will really enjoy this new sax.
Kudos to Sam Ash music for their service. Even after they had my money lol ;)

You must be REALLY easy on the eyes because I don’t get that kind of service!;)