• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Misc instruments Name that instrument contest ~ take one :O)

I don't get it. It's just a novelty trumpet with different bendy bits. It plays like a trumpet and sounds like a trumpet.

You could probably figure out a way to have the tubing wrap around your neck or wear it like a hat. Does that make it a different instrument?
 
I don't get it. It's just a novelty trumpet with different bendy bits. It plays like a trumpet and sounds like a trumpet.

You could probably figure out a way to have the tubing wrap around your neck or wear it like a hat. Does that make it a different instrument?
Jazzophone is that instrument
Jazzophone.webp
 
I don't get it. It's just a novelty trumpet with different bendy bits. It plays like a trumpet and sounds like a trumpet.

You could probably figure out a way to have the tubing wrap around your neck or wear it like a hat. Does that make it a different instrument?
Normaphone is that instrument
normaphoneschwartz1.webp
 
I believe you. I just disagree that if you bend a trumpet a different way it somehow makes it special.
It's another instrument, they're little different sound

It's in compareason same of rothophone and sarrusophone, Yess they're little difference but if you're very not expert or very very very not concentrate, you will be not listen the difference
 

Trending

Forum statistics

Topics
32,286
Messages
576,802
Members
8,092
Latest member
carlraven
Back
Top Bottom