My stolen saxophones...Please help

great stuff...glad to hear and hope it NEVER happens again....
under the bed sounds a bit fluffy and dusty to me...what about a lock-up in your studio space....
anyways,glad they found their way home...

trimmy

One day i will...
Subscriber
Pawnbroker may have had to pay the £600 to get the saxes in his possession !
You need at least 3 kinds of ID to sell at a Pawnbroker these days so unless the thief has false ID he will be getting a visit from the boys in blue.
Nevermind the insurance giving a reward i would give a reward

kernewegor

Bon vivant, raconteur and twit
That would be a nice gesture, it's peanuts compared with what they would have to pay out.
Mmmm.

I remember by next eldest brother - now late - once said: "Banks, building societies and insurance companies are like the man that lends you an umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back when it rains."

Which - sort of - relates to what you said...

I used to deal with insurance companies when I was a marine surveyor.

Regional managers unable to understand yacht and small craft survey reports... which they insist on, and which the boat owner has to pay for.

They can only make profits consistently by weighting premiums to allow for the fact that their staff wouldn't know a boat from a taxi cab.

Last edited:

Ivan

Undecided
Subscriber
Hey everyone yesterday i got them all back.Only the Conn alto is damaged but repairable.
Taker sold them to a pawnbroker in Edinburgh for 600 pounds. Luckily i had been in same shop with serial numbers ,descriptions and photos.
Now they sleep under my bed. Thanks to all for looking out for me.
Duncanson & Edwards?

Top Bottom