support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Merry Christmas Everyone

Me too. Made the mistake of taking a look at work. Couple of problems already, so going to be an interesting one...
Know the feeling - my project is going live the week of 7th Jan (someone finally agreed with what I said 9 months ago that just before Christmas was not a good idea). So I'm going to have to go in on 3rd rather than 7th...

Take care

Know the feeling - my project is going live the week of 7th Jan (someone finally agreed with what I said 9 months ago that just before Christmas was not a good idea). So I'm going to have to go in on 3rd rather than 7th...

Take care

Sounds like we work for the same company... I'm 6 months behind on an 18 month project - and the delays are completely down to senior management stuffing around. My slush fund(contingency) has gone. The deadline has to be met. And to meet it will mean spending extra money - on a project that's supposed to be saving money. But enough, tis the season of goodwill.

Good luck for the New Year.

Christmas%20Tree.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone and a Prosperous New Year. And Arry an is Mum Petal also.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom