All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Merry Christmas Everyone

Jazzaferri

Tomorrow and the next day are going to be very busy around here, so I will wish everyoneA Very MerryChristmas

hope its a great dy for you nd yours.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Me too. Made the mistake of taking a look at work. Couple of problems already, so going to be an interesting one...

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Merry Christmas Chums,

Will be watching my two grandchildren opening their presents in Australia on Skype tonight.
Wish we were there.

Try not to get too stressed and have a grand day.

Andy

Pyrografix

Senile Member
And from me too.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and harmonious Festive Season - may you all your wishes come true for Christmas and the New Year!

Cheers,

Amanda

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Me too. Made the mistake of taking a look at work. Couple of problems already, so going to be an interesting one...
Know the feeling - my project is going live the week of 7th Jan (someone finally agreed with what I said 9 months ago that just before Christmas was not a good idea). So I'm going to have to go in on 3rd rather than 7th...

Take care

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Know the feeling - my project is going live the week of 7th Jan (someone finally agreed with what I said 9 months ago that just before Christmas was not a good idea). So I'm going to have to go in on 3rd rather than 7th...

Take care
Sounds like we work for the same company... I'm 6 months behind on an 18 month project - and the delays are completely down to senior management stuffing around. My slush fund(contingency) has gone. The deadline has to be met. And to meet it will mean spending extra money - on a project that's supposed to be saving money. But enough, tis the season of goodwill.

Good luck for the New Year.

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom