support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Meet up and play

BUMNOTE

Hi just wondering if anyone has time to meet up and play fortnightly,just to get some practice of playing with other people,or if anyone knows of any bands where i could come along and see what goes on at practice sessions,just getting bit stale practicing on own.willing to travel 20mile from wolverhampton area.thanks dave.:)

Hi just wondering if anyone has time to meet up and play fortnightly,just to get some practice of playing with other people,or if anyone knows of any bands where i could come along and see what goes on at practice sessions,just getting bit stale practicing on own.willing to travel 20mile from wolverhampton area.thanks dave.:)

Hi Dave

You would be more than welcome to come to our band in Cannock, practice every Monday night and gig about once a month. give me a call, txt, or visit the website below.. 07710868160

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:

Have you tried putting an ad on here ? Just say you're up for a jam. It's free !

http://www.joinmyband.co.uk/classifieds/west-midlands-f135.html

Open mike nights are another good way to link up with other players.........have you had any luck with OM in your area ?

Last edited by a moderator: