All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Meet up and play

BUMNOTE

Hi jusst wondered if anyone interested in meeting up and jamming together,once a week or fortnightly daytime or night,want to gain experience of playing with other people,i am willing to travel up to 20 miles,or if anyone know of any concert bands who may need more players...i live in Wolverhampton,thanks Bumnote.

ness107

Hi I am in burton on trent and have a swing band and we need sax players. We are a little bit different from the norm. Which saxes do you play?

BeBopSop

Hi jusst wondered if anyone interested in meeting up and jamming together,once a week or fortnightly daytime or night,want to gain experience of playing with other people,i am willing to travel up to 20 miles,or if anyone know of any concert bands who may need more players...i live in Wolverhampton,thanks Bumnote.
Im in worcester?

saxanjax

I play in a big band based in ladywood. We meet every Friday to rehearse. let me know if you're interested.

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Slightly off topic....
Funny the different perspectives of living in cities vs living in the country. When growing up I lived in a city and over 10 miles was "a long way". I now regard under 25 miles as "local"!

Fraser Jarvis

Your more than welcome to come over here, but i just checked on google maps and it's 62 miles so really out of the question i guess.

TomMapfumo

There's miles away, you do be, mind.............. You could always come for a sleepover - we have the room!

Kind regards
Tom

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom