Tutorials

Meet up and play

BUMNOTE

Hi just wondering if anyone has time to meet up and play fortnightly,just to get some practice of playing with other people,or if anyone knows of any bands where i could come along and see what goes on at practice sessions,just getting bit stale practicing on own.willing to travel 20mile from wolverhampton area.thanks dave.:)

TomMapfumo

Hi Dave!

Shame you are far away - be very happy to meet up and play. If you are ever down here do let me know.
Kind regards
Tom

trimmy

One day i will...
Same reply as Tom, and i know what mean about getting stale whilst practicing on your own, very tempted to take my sax to a jam night but haven't got the confidence as yet.

Kev

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Wolverhampton is just that bit more than 20 miles away from Worcester.
I play in a community band about once every 3 weeks in term-time.
You can check us out, anyway: http://www.singlereedsmalvern.org.uk/

I am now also playing in a sax quartet, and thoroughly enjoying it.

MartinL

Hi just wondering if anyone has time to meet up and play fortnightly,just to get some practice of playing with other people,or if anyone knows of any bands where i could come along and see what goes on at practice sessions,just getting bit stale practicing on own.willing to travel 20mile from wolverhampton area.thanks dave.:)

Hi Dave

You would be more than welcome to come to our band in Cannock, practice every Monday night and gig about once a month. give me a call, txt, or visit the website below.. 07710868160

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:

Alley Cat

Have you tried putting an ad on here ? Just say you're up for a jam. It's free !

http://www.joinmyband.co.uk/classifieds/west-midlands-f135.html

Open mike nights are another good way to link up with other players.........have you had any luck with OM in your area ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Give me 12 months or so to get my head round playing and I'd love to have a go - I'm in north Shropshire so half-way between Shrewsbury and Chester...

BUMNOTE

Hi just saying thanks to,Tom,Trimmy,MandyH,MartinL,AlleyCat,AubriannaMerry,Tenorviol for getting back to my thread...Meet up and play,keep in touch TenorViol...Thanks all of you.Dave

Members online

Top Bottom