I just look at it as a minor chord flat V sharp the 6. and after I'm done at the monastery preferably one that makes beer. My argument is going to be it should be called a minor chord flat 5 augmented 6 that way we can add a major 7th which does sound kind of cool
I think there is an argument which says you need to find a new Monastery, one which doesnt make its own beer 🙂
of course you could call it a "minor chord flat 5 augmented 6 " chord if you want. But why? Everyone else knows it as either a "half diminished" or a "minor 7th flat 5"
These are the names we are all using in this thread.
There is a chance that you will add to the confusion.
The B natural together with the A sharp (Bb ) sounds "interesting" though.


