• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Lots of alto mouthpieces

Just received my Otto Link tone edge from Brian this morning. Great person to deal with, helpful advice and item received well packaged and exactly as described. Many thanks.

Tania, thanks for your purchase, and your feedback. Much appreciated.

Good luck on your sax journey.

Aidan, thanks. Would you like to collect again?

To everyone else. I still have another 4c, as well as a 6c and a 7c.

As well as lots of other nice pieces.

Selling lots of my mouthpieces. This listing/thread just for alto.

I will do another soon for Tenor.

Rather than do a detailed description of each, Ive kept it brief for most. They are all in good condition and play as they should.

Happy to give more details if any are of interest.

Again,rather than list pictures of each, if interested, just send me a message with an e mail address and I will take some photos for you.

Here is a link to an old thread, when I sold some mouthpieces. You will read positive feedback in there about my sales.
SOLD - tenor & soprano mouthpieces

ALTO.........

Meyer 7m £80. Fantastic condition

Otto Link tone edge (ebonite) 5 star £50. As new. SOLD

Selmer s80 D (older version ). £50

Selmer s80 E (older version ). £60

selmer s80 C star. (recent version, with lay written in table) £50

Roc Fultone £30

Roc £30

Selmer metal E. £120 fantastic condition. Not the jazz version, which I find too bright.

Selmer metal C. £80

Brilhart ebolin. This the very desireable “ great neck. NY “ version.
So it’s from USA, not made in England ( which aren’t as good . IMHO) !!!
43 k serial, which dates it to the 50s, I believe .
Tip and rails are perfect/as new. Fantastic, boppy type sound, but this is what Maceo Parker plays, so it can go where you want
Needs a new bite play, and there is a crack in shank. I never had this banded, this as it would hide which version it was.I’ve owned it for about 25 years and the crack hasnt worsened in all that time. £100, which I feel allows for the repair work, if felt needed.

Brilhart ebolin special £30

Berg Larsen metal 75/3 ( with original cap and lig ). £80

Yamaha 6c ( lay written in side ) £15

Yamaha 4c ( lay on side ). £15

Yamaha 7c (newest version, number on top ). £20 including original Yamaha cap and lig.

Vito 4c. Vito became Yamaha. This is identical to Yamaha 4c. £15

Metal, gold coloured plating. No name. Lay is 7. Medium bright.
Seems well finished. Tip and rails good. Possibly Far Eastern. £30

I have 12 very old mouthpieces. Conn, buescher etc etc.
They all have large chambers and close lays.
Give that very old style sound, in experienced hands.
But I think they are perfect for early stage/ beginners, being easy to blow and well made.
Way better than those no- name mouthpieces that come with cheap saxes.
Contact me and I will pick one for you depending on your needs. £15 to £30.

Berg Larsen ebonite 95/2 ...vintage. Huge sound £90, including original lig. SOLD

TJJ. 3 initials on top of body...Not sure what this is. I thought perhaps Trevor James, but can’t find anything about it.
Open to input on what brand it may be. Plays great. £30
Dear Brianr
I'd like to take the Selmer c* alto mpc if it's still available.

Hi,
Just letting you know that I paid £57 through the website with a not saying what it was for.
Dan, I’m not sure that this is the correct way to do it.....

normally, on previous sales, a buyer has paid me direct and then I’ve used the YARD SALE to pay cafe commission..

So, I think the choices are
1) if you’re method is ok/allowed, then I am happy to send my PayPal details to the moderators here, and they can forward the £57 direct to me.

Or 2) they refund you and I will send my PayPal details to you for you to pay me directly.

Moderators.....can you advise please.

Hi, apparently I've reached a limit of 20 conversations?? Anyway, was going to ask if the Brilhart ebolin special is a white one and do you have pics? What size, condition?

Hi, apparently I've reached a limit of 20 conversations?? Anyway, was going to ask if the Brilhart ebolin special is a white one and do you have pics? What size, condition?

As far as I understand, the white ones were TONALINS. The Black ones were EBOLINS

The early versions are the very desireable ones. There was a “ made in England version”, and an American version

From the ones I’ve tried, these were different and not as good as the USA versions. The onees with 5 digit serials without “made in England” , are the ones to look for. But these can go for a great deal of money.

These “ EBOLINS specials “ were a later version. Not sure if USA or England, or both.

Obviously based on the EBOLINS, and look very similar, but for me, don’t have the same sound.

Great for the money though, and for certain a step up from anything with no name.

A middle of the road, easy to play mouthpiece, based on a classic.

As far as I understand, the white ones were TONALINS. The Black ones were EBOLINS

The early versions are the very desireable ones. There was a “ made in England version”, and an American version

From the ones I’ve tried, these were different and not as good as the USA versions. The onees with 5 digit serials without “made in England” , are the ones to look for. But these can go for a great deal of money.

These “ EBOLINS specials “ were a later version. Not sure if USA or England, or both.

Obviously based on the EBOLINS, and look very similar, but for me, don’t have the same sound.

Great for the money though, and for certain a step up from anything with no name.

A middle of the road, easy to play mouthpiece, based on a classic.
Ha ha, you've you've reached your max size mailbox now. I'll take it if it includes p&p

Ha ha, you've you've reached your max size mailbox now. I'll take it if it includes p&p
Sorry, I’ve cleared out my message box now.

No, my price didn’t include p and p.

Ive sent you a message.

Thanks

1CEDEDF9-7A79-4447-9A7B-7B142CACDD74.jpeg

Dan, I’m not sure that this is the correct way to do it.....

normally, on previous sales, a buyer has paid me direct and then I’ve used the YARD SALE to pay cafe commission..

So, I think the choices are
1) if you’re method is ok/allowed, then I am happy to send my PayPal details to the moderators here, and they can forward the £57 direct to me.

Or 2) they refund you and I will send my PayPal details to you for you to pay me directly.

Moderators.....can you advise please.
Donation received thank you

Jx

Hi @brianr

I'm not sure if my most recent message got through to you.
Just in case it hasn't, please may I go for the Metal Selmer C if it's still available?

Best

Aidan

Hi Aidan.
Great, it’s yours. It’s in really great condition.

However, it will be the new year until I can get it off to you.

I will reply to your message.

Thanks

Do I have ligatures ?????

Oh yes !!!!!!

Probably about 15 or so of those leather versions BG / ROVNER.
Dozens of the old SELMER 2 screw type. ( which I still use )
Some posh ( expensive ones ) ones.
Loads of no name cheapies.
Loads of caps too. Plastic and metal.

What are you looking for?
Hi, do you have a Lig that would fir my Yam 4c? I am using a Legere signature reed.

Back
Top Bottom