PPT mouthpieces

R & B, Blues, Soul King Curtis

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
A storming version of Memphis Soul Stew from the late, great King Curtis.... Yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Young Col blew more meaningful blues at old git Penthouse on his Mauriat, mind you the rhythm section (me), wasn't so good.

I wish....! Unfortunately Bill you picked the wrong person to say that to as Jules is one of the few who has heard my pathetic attempts at playing - he sold me my lovely Mauriat!

Come on YC, you played many many more notes than King Curtis. Following no sax as yet, why not change your user name to Old King Col?

That's the problem. Too many notes. Like my man President Young said, it's what you leave out as much as what you put in, you dig?:mrcool

I'll have to accept the "old" after my bus pass approaching birthday, but I'll leave the "king" bit to Messrs Curtis and Cole and Their Royal Highnesses Oliver and Bolden.

...and BB (reminded after Mike's brilliant exposition about #s, bs, blues and Monks!).

Oh Yeah!!!

You are wrong there, Alan. There are some great jazz piano accordion players and I've even be known to play blues and 'Take the 'A' train' on my melodeon. Succeeded in annoying my Morris side. ;}