support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

just worked out how to do this

dram

Locality
midlands
Hi
I'm new on here. Used to play Alto a bit back in the last century but I started again with a sop about a year ago. Forgotten practically everything I knew then. Anyway really enjoying it and I've just bought a tenor and I am loving that.
dram

Welcome to the cafe have fun on your new sax journey:)

Jx

Big welcome from me. Sops can be nice, but it's a challenge to get them to sound good. Have fun here.

Welcome to the caff© dram.

Good user name and a decent drink. You buying?

ENJOY!​™

Welcome to the caff© dram.

Good user name and a decent drink. You buying?

ENJOY!​™

Thanks to all of the folk that welcomed me. It certainly makes a difference. The sop is good to play but its really a bit fragile, all of the mechanism is so small, its spent almost as much time with my techy as with me. The tenor is a much more robust machine. I didn't mention, before the sop, I had an EWI.

Hi Dram, welcome! :thumb:
I play alto and have just started playing the tenor sax, I love it!

Hi Dram, welcome to the cafe. I'm not surprised you like the tenor.

Jim.

Welcome from a fellow midlander.

Ditto:

Welcome from me too, if your not too far away you may consider dropping in on our band, new members welcome. url bellow.

Martin

Welcome. I feel left out though as I never got any invites (could be that I'm geographically undesirable?). Enjoy and get together with those guys.

Welcome. I feel left out though as I never got any invites (could be that I'm geographically undesirable?). Enjoy and get together with those guys.

Crickey I thought Staffs to Leicester was too far. I suppose its only 12,756.3 K as the crow flies. That is, as long as the crow isn't bothered by a very large object in the way. I don't know if any crows actually play saxophone though.

Welcome from me as well. This site is great for advice. Helping a novice like me!

Back
Top Bottom