All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

just worked out how to do this

dram

Hi
I'm new on here. Used to play Alto a bit back in the last century but I started again with a sop about a year ago. Forgotten practically everything I knew then. Anyway really enjoying it and I've just bought a tenor and I am loving that.
dram

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me. Sops can be nice, but it's a challenge to get them to sound good. Have fun here.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff© dram.

Good user name and a decent drink. You buying?

ENJOY!​™

dram

Welcome to the caff© dram.

Good user name and a decent drink. You buying?

ENJOY!​™
Thanks to all of the folk that welcomed me. It certainly makes a difference. The sop is good to play but its really a bit fragile, all of the mechanism is so small, its spent almost as much time with my techy as with me. The tenor is a much more robust machine. I didn't mention, before the sop, I had an EWI.

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Welcome. I feel left out though as I never got any invites (could be that I'm geographically undesirable?). Enjoy and get together with those guys.

dram

Welcome. I feel left out though as I never got any invites (could be that I'm geographically undesirable?). Enjoy and get together with those guys.
Crickey I thought Staffs to Leicester was too far. I suppose its only 12,756.3 K as the crow flies. That is, as long as the crow isn't bothered by a very large object in the way. I don't know if any crows actually play saxophone though.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom