support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Misc, Other I think She's Miming

I've watched it several times with the intention to be able to agree with you (honestly), and yes...I think youre right.

I've also watched it several times, and honestly...if she's faking it, she does a hell of a good job at it...

she's playing it live for sure,nice alto tone she got,any 1 have her number for a 1 on 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitch - she's nicked my dress

Checked out a few of her other videos on YouTube (purely for research you understand) and I think she is miming to her own recording - which is why the fingers and breaths match up so closely, even though dancing like that logically ought to affect her breathing :shocked:

Checked out a few of her other videos on YouTube (purely for research you understand) and I think she is miming to her own recording - which is why the fingers and breaths match up so closely, even though dancing like that logically ought to affect her breathing :shocked:

She's playing live ,i deffo think thats live.As for dancing i used to go ape **** on stage,in the crowd,on tables and i still played live,she is nice though

She's playing live ,i deffo think thats live.As for dancing i used to go ape **** on stage,in the crowd,on tables and i still played live,she is nice though

I was checking VERY carefully for the diaphragm tension that I reckon I'd need to create that sound, and all I saw was a pole-dance.
I dance on stage all the time, but I can't undulate my abdomen like that and not affect the tone of the notes. Maybe I should practice more?

Any clips of you on there, DSB?

Any clips were,you mean youtube,if so yes.Still think she is live though,but who cares,she is a babe.

Sorry Taz,

I could not vote for you if you were in this particular competition.
Because I think I noticed that there was one note you fluffed in your offering >:)

Sorry Taz,

I could not vote for you if you were in this particular competition.
Because I think I noticed that there was one note you fluffed in your offering >:)

:))):))):)))

I'm with Nick... What Sax? :w00t:

Back
Top Bottom