PPT mouthpieces

I must be crazy ...

I've noted the duets book, thanks. My daughter is only turning 12 this weekend but she's at ABRSM grade 6 on both piano and clarinet. She'll just sight-read this stuff on her alto and then give kind encouragement to poor old dad. I'll suggest this duets idea once she's got to grips with a somewhat fiendish version of the pink panther she's supposed to be getting ready for her next sax lesson.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-29083959

I forgot about the unplayable Bundy baritone I rescued last month from Ebay. That makes 6 horns! Denotes unstable personality. Blowsoft, stay on your present path, and keep practicing.

Kids are great! My daughter has just bought me a Stephanhouser ST700 tenor sax for my birthday!!! It;s an early present but wow! From Woodwind Direct - Mark Barrett - top man! He put this on reserve for me in December!

Can't praise him enough for being such a trusting soul! Thank you Mark.
step700.jpg

If it is as loud as the 1500 alto it will clear the entire neighbourhood!!

Come on!

step700-2.JPG

You mean you haven't played it yet !!! Stop drooling and give it a blast !

You mean you haven't played it yet !!! Stop drooling and give it a blast !
It is being posted to me today/tomorrow so I should get it early next week. You'll hear me testing it! Love Stephanhouser horns! Will try my PPT, Yani and Selmer mpcs first. I bet the PPT is the best! It was superb on my YTS62

Fantastic gift! Happy birthday! (I may forward your post to my daughter as a not-so-subtle hint)

Very nice, looking forward to hearing more about it

Jx

Birthday is not until April but thank you. Trimmy!!!! Stop agreeing with the girls! You are full of mischief! When should I expect your tenor!!!>:)

Back
Top Bottom