support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

i made it

thehunt

Locality
Studham Bedfordshire
Well ladies and Gentlemen i would like to announce that i finally made it to 50.
Today is the day.
Not had any pressies yet, so hopefully there will be something sax related tonight.

I SAID SAX>:)
Phil

Phil,,,Happy Birthday:welldone:welldone:welldone

Let the sax blow free:sax:

Chris

Happy Bithday Phil and many, many more.

BTW:-What's it like sharing a birth sign with Hitler? >:)

Is it painful? My half century creeps up on me later in the year.....

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!

You started your sax playing younger than I did, then!

Congrats Phil, have a good one. Wish I was 50 again, or even better, 30......

Congratulations Phil. See, it doesn't hurt at all! My birthday next week... and it's not 50.
YC

Happy Birthday Phil :) have a great day or does it last longer being the big 5 0 ;)

Hope you get your sex oops sax related prezzie ;)

Birfday Boy ...

:w00t: Happy Birthday Phil :w00t:

Fifty years young today ...

Best Wishes but only 50.
That's so last millenium.

Happy Birthday Phil!

I also turned 50 on 14th December late last year, so welcome to the club. Funny I dont feel a day over 30, but I think thats because I still act like a teenager!

Congrats from OZ

It is an amazing coincidence that not only is it Phil's and Colin's Birthday this month but mine as well and it falls not in the same birth sign as Hitler.

Band in a Box say that the Mac 2011 version is shipping and I need Ultrapak Plus upgrade from 2010.

As you wish to repay a somewhat senior and supportative member.....................................

Thanks everyone, my wonderful partner Moira took me to Bath. Got back yesterday. No sax pressies. ( apparently i have enough! ) well i did ask at Christmas for Bb music books for tenor sax and she bought me Eb books so maybe better i buy my own..
Strange it did not hurt and i can't believe i am 50.
When is your birthday OG?
All the best Phil

Happy Birthday Phill - You dont look a day over 49 lol.

Back
Top Bottom