support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

I just joined

kpsenior

Hallo everybody. I am new in this forum. I am 69 and playing Tenorsax again since 1999 after having made a break for about 35 years, that means I stopped playing 1964. Now I am playing in 2 bands, most favouritely Jazz, Oldies and Rock'n Roll. I am a great fan of Scott Hamilton and a great fan of the PPT. I own two of them : Bronzite 7* and Onyxite 8*...and by the way I followed the thread about the ligatures. I am using the Rovner platinum as Nr. 1 but also the Vandoren Optimum and Rovner EVO 5. All work well.
That's all for the moment.
By the way, if my english is not perfect.....I am from Bonn in Germany and my school english is far away.
Klaus

Guten tag Klaus
Welcome to the forum, good to go back to sax after so long. What took you back the most versatile instrument on the planet?
I also love the tenor and dabble with alto.
Anyway, enjoy the playing
Regards
Ben

Thanks to everybody for that welcome answers. Yes, Pete, I am the " Klaus " from Bonn, who bought two of your fantastic PPTs. Bronzite 7* and Onyxite 8*. I am still very happy with these easy blowing MPCs. As I told above, I mostly use the Rovner Platinum Ligature now with AW Reeds 3 or Vandoren V 16 2,5.
Klaus

Welcome Klaus

You are in the right age group for many of us, but probably a bit more adept at playing. I think you also fit well into the rock'n'roll scene in terms of seniority.

After all the excitement of your welcome you better have a sit down for a bit of peace and quiet. I can quite easily understand having a long break from playing Tenor Sax.....

Welcome to the land of pointless enthusiasm;}:w00t:
Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Hallo Klaus, Wilkommen. War in Urlaub, habe Deine " Thread " nicht gesehen. I used to work in Koenigswinter/Remagen so know Bonn quite well. Think it is great that you have come back to the sax. I think a lot of us are late starters so we all feel at home here on the forum.
Tschuß
Phil

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom