This is a "pseudo" topic ... we know what the problem is and we should not talk about it here on CS.
There was some interest, and the CS moderation team is allowing any to discuss, as long as it does not turn into off-topic politics.
In the country where I live the saxophones/saxophonists are in decreasing. I have around 20 saxes that I can sell or give away, I just need two. I have pads and other things as well. The problem is how to find persons that want to play them.
I'm now in the process of finding homes for a few extra that I own. I don't quite have the stash that you do, but I count 8. Including clarinets and flute gives me 14. Here in US, it appears a good number of schools have discontinued band programmes - sad.
Where I went to intermediate school (grades 7-8) and high (grades 9-12) in rural Hawaii, then back in the latter 1960's to early 1970's, the school band programmes were well funded and any student could be issued a loaner instrument. We had our full compliment of saxes, alto's and tenor's. I don't remember if we had a bari. Now, been away long enough, don't know if they still maintain band programmes.
Then, teachers would pass onto us various instrument sales by music stores. There was no such thing as on-line, although one could buy off-brand saxes from catalogues like Sears, J.C. Penney, Montgomery Ward, etc. These were not sold in their "brick and mortar" stores.
Similar to "no-name" saxes from China, they sold inexpensive saxes, but our music teachers recommended we stay away from these as their possible lack of quality was suspect. (
I never knew of anyone who bought these.)
If there is no market for saxophones occasions prices will go down while making new saxophones becomes more expensive due to smaller series. Last year there was only one new saxophonist in the first conservatorium year in the Netherlands. This is a steep decline after years of budget cuts on music education.
This seems to be very true in US as well. Clovis, NM is one of the few exceptions to this disturbing trend elsewhere in many places in US.