Photo contest

Hi from Montreal, Canada.

Big Welcome to the Cafe from Skabertawe! Never been to Canada, but watched the comedy on TV many times.

Hope you enjoy being part of the forum. There are several US members in the forum, but not sure as to whether you are the first Canadian.

Kind regards
Tom

Welcome to the Cafe! I'm sure you'll have a great time!

I'm nosey and ask all kinds of questions!

1. What sax are you thinking of getting! Alto, Tenor, etc ...
2. Any particular brand / model inmind?
3. What music do you like?

Enjoy your journey with the Saxophone!

Paul :sax:

Big Welcome to the Cafe from Skabertawe! Never been to Canada, but watched the comedy on TV many times.

Hope you enjoy being part of the forum. There are several US members in the forum, but not sure as to whether you are the first Canadian.

Nope there are a couple of us:w00t::w00t: mostly in the west where the buffalo roam, dah,de,dah
:welldone:welldone

But welcome
:mrcool

Hi Konstantin and welcome to the cafe. Make sure you take your time researching your chosen sax. A little bit of time taken will pay dividends in the end.

Bonjour Konstantin!

Montreal is a little over an hour from where I am in Vermont - I try to escape the mountains for your beautiful city any chance I get.

You should consider venturing down to Burlington to the "Discover Jazz Fest" in June 3-12 http://www.discoverjazz.com/ especially now that your dollar is worth more than ours! :)

If you find a reputable repair spot for saxophones in Montreal, I'd love to know about them - slim pickings down here in the countryside.

Enjoy the Cafe and don't forget to explore all the great resources here :) Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom