All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Hi from Montreal, Canada.

Konstantin

Hi guys, I am an university student from Montreal. This is my second day on this forum and so far I like it here. I will buy my first saxophone on my birthday in june. I am so exited I can't wait. Anyone else from Canada here ?

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I visited Montreal once for a conference, was b...y cold, but a friendly place. Great mussels. Couldn't get over those underground shopping centres. Welcome, have fun!

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Konstantin.

As one who was bombed out during WW2, it is not near the top of my interests.;}

ENJOY!

TomMapfumo

Big Welcome to the Cafe from Skabertawe! Never been to Canada, but watched the comedy on TV many times.

Hope you enjoy being part of the forum. There are several US members in the forum, but not sure as to whether you are the first Canadian.

Kind regards
Tom

Two Voices

Welcome to the Cafe! I'm sure you'll have a great time!

I'm nosey and ask all kinds of questions!

1. What sax are you thinking of getting! Alto, Tenor, etc ...
2. Any particular brand / model inmind?
3. What music do you like?

Enjoy your journey with the Saxophone!

Paul :sax:

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Welcome aboard!

Look forward to hearing how you get on with your sax when you get it.......

Richard Perks

Big Welcome to the Cafe from Skabertawe! Never been to Canada, but watched the comedy on TV many times.

Hope you enjoy being part of the forum. There are several US members in the forum, but not sure as to whether you are the first Canadian.

Nope there are a couple of us:w00t::w00t: mostly in the west where the buffalo roam, dah,de,dah
:welldone:welldone

But welcome
:mrcool

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hi Konstantin

Welcome to the cafe,best of luck with purchase of your new sax,hope you find on you like,it's certain to give you lots of enjoyment

all the best

john

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Konstantin and welcome to the cafe. Make sure you take your time researching your chosen sax. A little bit of time taken will pay dividends in the end.

Luluna

Señora
Subscriber
Bonjour Konstantin!

Montreal is a little over an hour from where I am in Vermont - I try to escape the mountains for your beautiful city any chance I get.

You should consider venturing down to Burlington to the "Discover Jazz Fest" in June 3-12 http://www.discoverjazz.com/ especially now that your dollar is worth more than ours! :)

If you find a reputable repair spot for saxophones in Montreal, I'd love to know about them - slim pickings down here in the countryside.

Enjoy the Cafe and don't forget to explore all the great resources here :) Welcome!

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom