support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello, it is still me.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Café Supporter
I just decided to change my avatar.

It is time to go for something more coffeish, but I still love the previous one (that wasn't related to any form of contraception)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Linea_(TV_series)

5cav.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Both look nice, from afar browsing a page, the blue color showed miles away that this was an Aldevis post, not anymore, but instead, the new one, is way more into graphical art, and it looks classy like your posts do, great choice. So do tell us the story of behind the new one also, and congratulations for the choice!

I like the S under the nose of your new avatar, presumably to highlight where the pointy end of the saxophone is placed. Here's a picture of my favourite Italian. He's just like me; quite clueless, but at times indispensible. Bravo Senore Catarella

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Both look nice, from afar browsing a page, the blue color showed miles away that this was an Aldevis post, not anymore, but instead, the new one, is way more into graphical art, and it looks classy like your posts do, great choice. So do tell us the story of behind the new one also, and congratulations for the choice!

In the never ending debate about coffee, the "little man with mustaches" was the testimonial (and the logo) of a very well known stovetop coffee machine. With winter coming we need more coffee.

I like the S under the nose of your new avatar, presumably to highlight where the pointy end of the saxophone is placed. Here's a picture of my favourite Italian. He's just like me; quite clueless, but at times indispensible. Bravo Senore Catarella

I used to swallow Montalbano's books in one night. The little man with mustache has an S on the mouth, because on the original cartoons he had the letters of all the words he was saying on his mouth. Quite a job!

ya gotta love Inspector Montalbano, if just for the Sicilian locations, spent a week there once driving around, & will never forget it.
My favourite Italian is Dino Buzzati, though - much under-rated ;-)

Back
Top Bottom