All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Hello, it is still me.

Zeus

Both look nice, from afar browsing a page, the blue color showed miles away that this was an Aldevis post, not anymore, but instead, the new one, is way more into graphical art, and it looks classy like your posts do, great choice. So do tell us the story of behind the new one also, and congratulations for the choice!

PaulM

I like the S under the nose of your new avatar, presumably to highlight where the pointy end of the saxophone is placed. Here's a picture of my favourite Italian. He's just like me; quite clueless, but at times indispensible. Bravo Senore Catarella

Last edited by a moderator:

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Both look nice, from afar browsing a page, the blue color showed miles away that this was an Aldevis post, not anymore, but instead, the new one, is way more into graphical art, and it looks classy like your posts do, great choice. So do tell us the story of behind the new one also, and congratulations for the choice!
In the never ending debate about coffee, the "little man with mustaches" was the testimonial (and the logo) of a very well known stovetop coffee machine. With winter coming we need more coffee.

I like the S under the nose of your new avatar, presumably to highlight where the pointy end of the saxophone is placed. Here's a picture of my favourite Italian. He's just like me; quite clueless, but at times indispensible. Bravo Senore Catarella
I used to swallow Montalbano's books in one night. The little man with mustache has an S on the mouth, because on the original cartoons he had the letters of all the words he was saying on his mouth. Quite a job!

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the, no can't be bothered.

My Favourite Italian, neither Catarella or Fazio but Serena Rossi.

Ah the pain in the left arm, keep going you fool..............................................

Targa

Among the pigeons
Subscriber
Welcome to the, no can't be bothered.

My Favourite Italian, neither Catarella or Fazio but Serena Rossi.

Ah the pain in the left arm, keep going you fool..............................................
Southpaw?

MellowD

Lost In Theory
My personal favourite is the Smooth Italian by Taylors of Harrogate, delivered by my Sainsbug's van driver on a weekly basis, and I happily cut the coupons out and send them off to save the Rainforest too

AndyWhiteford

ya gotta love Inspector Montalbano, if just for the Sicilian locations, spent a week there once driving around, & will never forget it.
My favourite Italian is Dino Buzzati, though - much under-rated ;-)

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom