support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Hello again lady with the Handcraft

Hey, wait 'til you hear the tracks (we've had to cut them down) before you say that. I have a very long way to go before I get back to my '60s form. The band I play with on these tracks are fantastic. Unfortunately you won't hear the brilliant guitarist ( and I do mean brilliant!!!!!). If you were to send me your email address, I could let you have the full recording (you can do it on the Private Messages).
With regard to the temperature, I have just had radio therapy for a slight problem with cancer, so I have female hormone injections and I am having "Hot flushes". Wow how women suffer!!!!!!!!!!!

By for now, have just come home from our usual bar, enebriated (can't find it in the dictionary, but it's safer than other descriptions) so I'm off to bed.

johnboy.

John..having slight tech probes here. I wrote a short post here then a lengthy private message Inc my email. Just found it was posted here on the forum so have deleted it all and just hope it's arrived with you. Disadvantage of iPad is I couldn't cut and paste , to save it...

Right gotta go do stuff..again hope you don't mind the epic email, I don't think you will you feel like a really nice guy. Have a beer for me tonight. I chose to give it up nearly 3 yrs ago as I was rather too fond of it.

See you later
Bunny

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all beautiful as I have told you.

I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited, 55 today and my darling wonderful, best man in the world has just bought me a TENOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what y97 Gus make of it. It is a Stagg 77 st and I am already deeply in love. I love my alto Wurlitzer whatever it is stencil and it is sounding sooooo good now. But this tenor is much more relaxed and easier to play...or maybe I'm more relaxed.

Humility tells me it's probably mot the best sax in the world but I read somewhere that Staggs are okay for beginners..and I can make a nice noise already. I'd love to hear anyones experience of these. And possible recommendations for mpc on the theory I've been told always change the mpc on a new student model eeven if the sax is fine?

Yippeee off to play a lot now!!

Ihad seen it for£425 when I went to buy reeds last week. He got it for £400 with an excellent hard case reeds, strap, cleaner.

A Stagg will do won't it! Sounds nice to me

Happy birthday Bunny, and what a delightful and thoughtful gift! I don't know anything about the brand I'm afraid. What mouthpiece does it have at the moment? I love my Hite Premiere mouthpiece on my alto and am getting good results from the tenor one too despite it being cut a bit wonky. Or you could try a Graftonite on it - neither would break the bank. Enjoy your new tenor!

Thanks. Just bought a Rico Graftonite b5 for my alto.not even had a good go yet!!! I'm like a dog with two tails.,and he bought me a smashing 4 CDset of Sam music by famous players...I thought I'd had my presents this morning and he sneaked at at lunchtime and came back with it!!! What a man...

Ooooh thanks Pete an answer from the main man. A big thanks for this site...I have had sooo much information and support and made two new friends who I know I will know for a long time.
I live in Winchester...maybe you know of anything sax wise happening near here. I saw this sax in The ine music shop here and I thought it was secondhand cos it was marked at £425 but apparently not. Tel haggled and got it for £400 with free reeds. The case etc is included. I got Seve Howards manual and bearing in mind what he says this seems reasonably set up..and of course it's guaranteed. Can't tell you how happy this site and my saxes have made me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom