PPT mouthpieces

Jazz Gregory Porter & The Metropole Orchestra, Paradiso

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
I seriously cannot get over how good this concert is...boy how i would of loved to be there.

• Thanks | Helpful
Reactions: Sue
Isn't he great? I'd love to see him too.

Last edited:
Yeh few Uk dates on his website but still TBD including Brecon. If he does all the dates on his schedule he'll meet himself coming back.

Saw him at Birmingham town hall very good,and actually saw him walking round Birmingham before concert i went and said hello to him,very polite nice man,he is playing Symphony later in year.

A lovely song and i suspect a lot of parents (with daughters) will understand, also a good insight into the man.
Some lovely sax playing too

Last edited:
Reactions: Sue
Thanks @trimmy. Every time it see and hear him I fall a bit more under his spell. I think he's going to be a Nottingham in December so definitely going to try for tickets.

Edit: Just booked them - 10 December. An exciting week as seeing Imelda May there on 7 December too. :) :) :)

Last edited:
Thanks @trimmy. Every time it see and hear him I fall a bit more under his spell. I think he's going to be a Nottingham in December so definitely going to try for tickets.

Edit: Just booked them - 10 December. An exciting week as seeing Imelda May there on 7 December too. :) :) :)

Enjoy Sue