support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Greetings sax players from Basingstoke, Hampshire

Old Mac

Locality
Amazing Bloke in Basingstoke
I am really a guitarist. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. Some of my best friends are sax players, and they know full well that although I play the guitar in public, I really play the sax when nobody is looking.

Regards

Old Mac

Ah, Basingstoke, thats near Sutton Scottney and Dummer...........proper Archie Coats country! think you'll soon get used to the sax and be out gigging in no time if your already doing it on guitar, hi from me BTW..

Purely a matter of time until all of you guitarists see the light! Welcome!

Hi Mac!

A Big Welcome to Cafe Sax from the Skabertawe Horn Section down by yer in South Wales, mind!

We all hope that you have a fulfilling time here, and look forward to hearing about what type of sax, what type of music
and anything else you'd like to share.

Kind regards
Tom :thumb:

Quite a few (Ex) Guitarists round these parts Mac so you'll soon feel at home. Welcome to the Cafe..

Chris..

Oppps!:confused: Nearly forgot I also used to play the guitar. Been that long I forgot>:)

Tom you always make me chuckle with your welcome and automatically make me think of this!

Attachments

• windsor Davis.jpg
    windsor Davis.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 116
Well what a fabulous welcome from all, thanks very much, most appreciated! At the moment, the nearest I get to sax playing is via a midi guatir and a Korg TR rack . . err not quite the same thing, but I do use an old reed as a plectrum. The most bizarre experience with that set up was when I used the midi guitar to access the drum kit with a different drum assigned to each string. Lovely technology, absolutely dreadful results!

Ah yes, the well known light at the end of the saxophone! Thank you for the welcome.

Welcome Old Mac. As a one time Sarf Lunnun dweller (I happen to know) you will be entitled to the protection of the Croydon and Sarf Lunnun Massive, once you have paid your dues. These will be collected by OG when he can get the turbo fixed on the Zimmer.
YC

Ah yes, as you know, we are both Knights of the Hill. Look forward to meeting the Massive! Thanks for the welcome, YC, OC! My first car had a down draft Zimmer carburetter

Welcome Old Mac! (thinks ... guitar player near Basingstoke ..... hmmmmm ... watch out for a pm!)

Welcome Old Mac! (thinks ... guitar player near Basingstoke ..... hmmmmm ... watch out for a pm!)

It's as if someone's looking out for you!
Welcome Old Mac. Did you used to be a farmer? (eieio)
Andy

Welcome to the caff©, Mac.

ENJOY!​™

Back
Top Bottom