support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Greetings from Edinburgh, Scotland

Hi Jabberwocky and welcome to the Cafe. One of my favourite haunts Wee Windaes Bar in I think, the Grass Market Edinburgh. The downstairs bar used to have a bloodstain on the floor as you entered. In those days a large upstairs room used to be the Fringe`s
Headquarters during the festival. (I am a failed Stand up Comic.) In the mid seventies that area used to be a little dangerous but men were men and women were men at least in Windaes. Saw a young lady there single handedly remove a toilet door and wack her boyfriend over the head with it. Great place, just like the Cafe. You will enjoy it here. Regards `I climbed Arthur`s Seat without caribiners or rope. `N.

In the mid seventies that area used to be a little dangerous but men were men and women were men at least in Windaes. Saw a young lady there single handedly remove a toilet door and wack her boyfriend over the head with it.

I hope this will be included in the book "101 quotes from a failed stand-up comedian". I am going to pre-order it.

Hi Jabberwocky!

A Big Welcome to Cafe Sax from the Fraser Jarvis Reggae Ceilidh Band, currently down by yer in Skabertawe, isn't it!
Used to visit Edinburgh regularly when studying in Menzies Campbell University, and frequented both Russ Andrews and the Bow Bar!
I hope that yo have a good time here!

Kind regards
Tom:thumb:

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom