All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Greetings from Edinburgh, Scotland

jabberwocky

Hiya,

I'm a teacher at Parkside Primary school in Edinburgh, and my hobby is playing saxophone in my spare time. It is nice to have found this website.

Nice to meet you all.

Strobe

Yo Jabba
Welcome to the saxnuts. I live just down the road in the Scottish Borders (near Duns). We might well meet up sometime and have a blow!
Enjoy the forum..
Ken

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Jabberwocky.

Beware, slithy roves do gire and gimble amongst your reeds, unless you take precautions.

ENJOY!

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Welcome Jabberwocky.

The Jazz Bar in Edinburgh is one of the best jazz venues in the world.

navarro

Hi Jabberwocky and welcome to the Cafe. One of my favourite haunts Wee Windaes Bar in I think, the Grass Market Edinburgh. The downstairs bar used to have a bloodstain on the floor as you entered. In those days a large upstairs room used to be the Fringe`s
Headquarters during the festival. (I am a failed Stand up Comic.) In the mid seventies that area used to be a little dangerous but men were men and women were men at least in Windaes. Saw a young lady there single handedly remove a toilet door and wack her boyfriend over the head with it. Great place, just like the Cafe. You will enjoy it here. Regards `I climbed Arthur`s Seat without caribiners or rope. `N.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
In the mid seventies that area used to be a little dangerous but men were men and women were men at least in Windaes. Saw a young lady there single handedly remove a toilet door and wack her boyfriend over the head with it.
I hope this will be included in the book "101 quotes from a failed stand-up comedian". I am going to pre-order it.

trimmy

One day i will...
Welcome to the cafe Jabbawocky :D

Great bunch on here and sometimes you learn something useful >:)

TomMapfumo

Hi Jabberwocky!

A Big Welcome to Cafe Sax from the Fraser Jarvis Reggae Ceilidh Band, currently down by yer in Skabertawe, isn't it!
Used to visit Edinburgh regularly when studying in Menzies Campbell University, and frequented both Russ Andrews and the Bow Bar!
I hope that yo have a good time here!

Kind regards
Tom:thumb:

Profusia

Welcome aboard Jabber from a relative newbie. Enjoy your coffee and chats. Much good stuff to be learned here.

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom