support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Grade 7 Theory

Well, the story becomes even more exciting!

I have been doing grade 7 past papers for some weeks, and in the last one (done under exam conditions - timed and without any books, internet nor software to help me) I scored 85%.

Having established that there is no way I can take the exam on June 15th, my tutor made the (reasonable) observation that I can’t keep doing past papers for 8 months (the next exam is November!)

So this week, we have started looking at what is needed for grade 8! :oops::confused:

So this week, we have started looking at what is needed for grade 8! :oops::confused:
Well you've proved you can pass grade 7 so just sit the grade 8 exam, makes sense

Jx

Well, just a final update, ahead of the big push! The exam is in 9 days time.
I have no idea how I ever agreed to this, but ... here goes!
This week will be spent doing revision & past papers.
Wish me luck!

:oops::(

404480DB-9697-4384-A1D2-36BC89FF9784.jpeg

I can't find my Riemenschneider at the moment....

Oh no .... what a disaster!
I’m not sure it’ll ever be my friend, but it has proved ... um ... interesting! :rofl:

Best of luck.
I'm sure luck will not be necessary, but it helps!

Last minute revision!

Saddened to learn that Smorzando has nothing to do with chocolate digestives and toasted marshmallows!

:rofl:

B86F9A0B-AE7C-419E-AF89-8F1B05693D2E.jpeg

Smorzando -
I think that's probably how my hero Geo Compario feels every time he crawls out of his upside down Mercedes after colliding with the fallen tree on ITV.
Come to think of it, it's almost teatime, I'm feeling a bit smorzando meself.

Good luck Mandy. :thumb:

Last minute revision!
Saddened to learn that Smorzando has nothing to do with chocolate digestives and toasted marshmallows!

:rofl:

Thanks Mandy. I learned a new word today "chocolate digestives". ;)

If she looks carefully @Jeanette will be devastated that Soave is nothing to with wine
"Soave. a direction to play a piece of music tenderly or gentlysmooth, sweet."
Gently smooth and sweet could describe some whites.....
:)

Jx

Thanks Mandy. I learned a new word today "chocolate digestives". ;)

A couple of years ago, I was performing at a street event. Just opposite me was a stand, run by the Boy Scouts, giving away S'mores.
As I was setting up, they brought me one over.
I thanked them, but asked if I could have it at the end, as I couldn’t play sax & eat at the same time.
As soon as I’d finished playing, the same young man arrived promptly with a lovely, freshly made s’mores.

Well, did I mention just how bad I’d felt the exam had gone ?
I had “blank brain” moments - just staring at the paper and wondering if I’d actually learnt anything!
I answered all the questions and expected I would pass at least, though. So I guess that’s OK?!?

so this is the mark criteria:
E89088FC-8B25-402D-B551-7326A7E61190.jpeg

And this is the e-mail that I received this afternoon:
B5661DDD-177F-443A-9934-C02AB41E688A.jpeg

Somewhat surprised, and rather chuffed :):cool::clapping:

Last edited: