Great news! You can now use the member info search to find which forum members play (or own) what instruments. Yay!
The username should not have @ in front of it. Also you are unlikely to get any hits by filling in so many fields as it narrows the possible search results down too much. Try filling out just one field.Have any user tips ?
I've added that as a tip on the search box.Try filling out just one field.
How is it broken?Interesting results. I think I broke it 😬.
No results.How is it broken?
That's because you have more than one field in the searches. LostCircuits works because he does have soprano listed.No results.
You have to consider how the search is done.No results.
This is why in most cases it is best to use just one filed. If you want info about one member you just put their name (however you could just as easily look at their profile.You have to consider how the search is done.
You put SKeller047 location ‘USA’, whereas his location is ‘left coast’.
If you can’t remember the correct spelling of a member’s username or location. Well, there’s no results. There’s other ways to overcome this by searching members. No big deal.You have to consider how the search is done.
You put SKeller047 location ‘USA’, whereas his location is ‘left coast’.
Yeah, I’m learning how this works. On your “One Field” tip. That’s quite literally. I was thinking a name +1.This is why in most cases it is best to use just one filed. If you want info about one member you just put their name (however you could just as easily look at their profile.
But for example is very handy for finding a list of members who play a particular brand
View attachment 37517
Of course it relies on what information they have put in their profile info as (sadly) the search is not yet telepathic.

Only one….Main navigation > About > members or under the Search icon (magnifying glass top right) > Advanced SearchOk, next stupid question. Where does this live ? I can’t find its placement section or category. There’s no tab to bookmark for future use.
This works nicely for me. I see the new addition.Main navigation > About > members
What search term required more than 1000?I'm full, problem, can we extend the limit of 1000 at higher.
