support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Fading away - hopefully

Amaranth

Locality
Oxfordshire, England
Well one of the things I've been doing since January this year is attending Weightwatchers. I have lost 68.5 lbs so far and have about 16lbs to go.
Thought you might like to see how I'm getting on?
Before:
June 2004
5536_1189450528804_1004560365_30589.jpg

Christmas 2008
5536_1189450488803_1004560365_30589.jpg

Yesterday
21082009217.jpg

Been playing a little Sax too ;)

Aly

Well done

Bloody hell, Aly, that's a lot of weight to lose. You must feel a load better. Well done. :welldone:welldone:welldone:welldone:welldone:welldone

Well-done Aly...even if it has affected your reading :D (see Yard Sale)

Well done, although I'm doing well too.

36, 26 and 36 inches.

And that's just the right leg :ashamed:ashamed

Hey, well done! Personally I'd never been too worried about dumping any excess weight myself although I'd been around the 15 stone / 95 kilo mark for most of my working life and beyond. But in March this year I cut out nearly all carbohydrates (chips, bread, pasta, rice, etc.) replacing with grilled tomatoes, peppers and other veg. The result is that 10 kilos has disappeared and I now seem to have settled at around 13.5 stone. Since I feel so much better for it and I'm also finding I get up around 3 hours earlier each day, over the next few months I'm aiming to dump a final 5 kilos which will probably mean (at least) reducing my booze intake and doing more physical stuff. But my efforts are nothing compared to your achievement ... and whatever I do I ain't going to end up looking half as pretty!

That's amazing, well done!

Top marks Aly,
Many people are going the other way.
Will hold you in good stead for years to come and with Sax playing even more years than that!

Wish my sister could do this!
Cheers

At the risk of sounding like an advert for Weight watchers - it's really not been that hard and the Kickboxers (my OH and youngest daughter) have been doing it with me. They've lost a couple of stones each too and are even faster now!
Thank you for the very kind comments :D

Well done Amarinth,

I always go to a Rosemary Conley when I need to lose a few pounds (Well, when it's up to a stone!!).

I like being the only bloke in a class full of women!!!

Well done Amarinth,

I always go to a Rosemary Conley when I need to lose a few pounds (Well, when it's up to a stone!!).

I like being the only bloke in a class full of women!!!
You know I don't think My OH Gary objects too much ;}

Back
Top Bottom