SYOS

Fading away - hopefully

Amaranth

Well one of the things I've been doing since January this year is attending Weightwatchers. I have lost 68.5 lbs so far and have about 16lbs to go.
Thought you might like to see how I'm getting on?
Before:
June 2004

Christmas 2008

Yesterday

Been playing a little Sax too ;)

Aly

jonf

Well done

Bloody hell, Aly, that's a lot of weight to lose. You must feel a load better. Well done. :welldone:welldone:welldone:welldone:welldone:welldone

losaavedra

Hey, well done! Personally I'd never been too worried about dumping any excess weight myself although I'd been around the 15 stone / 95 kilo mark for most of my working life and beyond. But in March this year I cut out nearly all carbohydrates (chips, bread, pasta, rice, etc.) replacing with grilled tomatoes, peppers and other veg. The result is that 10 kilos has disappeared and I now seem to have settled at around 13.5 stone. Since I feel so much better for it and I'm also finding I get up around 3 hours earlier each day, over the next few months I'm aiming to dump a final 5 kilos which will probably mean (at least) reducing my booze intake and doing more physical stuff. But my efforts are nothing compared to your achievement ... and whatever I do I ain't going to end up looking half as pretty!

OP
A

Amaranth

At the risk of sounding like an advert for Weight watchers - it's really not been that hard and the Kickboxers (my OH and youngest daughter) have been doing it with me. They've lost a couple of stones each too and are even faster now!
Thank you for the very kind comments :D

Nick Cook

Well done Amarinth,

I always go to a Rosemary Conley when I need to lose a few pounds (Well, when it's up to a stone!!).

I like being the only bloke in a class full of women!!!

Top Bottom